March 11, 2017 - ModerateContent Support
Our Discord bot monitors all messages on a server and when a user post an inappropriate image (ex. adult content) the bot removes that message and notifies the channel.
How to install
1) Click this
to see the authorize bot on server dialog window.
Select your server with the "Select a server" dropdown. Then click the "Authorize" button at the bottom of the dialog window.
2) In the main Discord window for your server, click on "Server Settings"
3) Click on "Roles" from the left menu in the dialog window.
4) Add a new "ROLES" by clicking the "+" icon. "ROLE NAME" -> "Content Moderator", select the pink color, and click on the "GENERAL PERMISSIONS" -> "Administrator" check box. Then click the "Done" button at the bottom
5) In the main Discord window for your server, click on the user "Content Moderator BOT" to open a new profile window. Click the "+" under "NO ROLES" to open another "ADD Role" window. Click on "Content Moderator" to give this role to the bot. The bot should be fully added to your server!
6) Test the bot by posting an image to your channel. If it is an inappropriate image (ex. adult content) then the bot when configured correctly should remove the image and display a new message to the channel.